MILLTECH fze UAE-OMANfirstname.lastname@example.org www.milltech.coAPPLICATIONS Eni Myrtus TSX 320 is a “food grade” high performance lubricant, based on synthetic esters
and with a special combination of antiwear, anticorrosive and antioxidant additives.
The product is recommended for the lubrication of chains, conveyors, bearings, slideways with
hooks in pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food-processing industry.
In food sector it's especially indicated for the lubrication of components installed in meat
processing industry, for chains and conveyors of ovens and dryers of confectionery and bakery
products, for sterilization and homogenization of the food, for machinery of bottling, packaging
and packing industries, in wet environments where water and vapour can be present.
Eni Myrtus TSX 320 is formulated exclusively with additives listed in the FDA Group 21 CFR
178.3570 and it is free of: genetically modified materials, animal derived materials, main
allergens substances like nut oils, soya oils and dairy industry derivatives.
The product can be used on drip, by spraying or with a brush, by a manual or centralised
lubrication systems. CUSTOMER ADVANTAGES
• Meets the requirements of the HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) System
thanks to NSF H1 (incidental contact with food) registration
• Low tendency to give residues and deposits on chains in applications at high temperatures
• Very good adhesiveness and excellent penetration property
• Ensures extended lubrication intervals thanks to very high oxidation and thermal stability
• Prolongs lubricated component life thanks to excellent anticorrosion, antirust and antiwear
• Compatible with main elastomers normally used in food machinery lubrication systems SPECIFICATIONS - APPROVALS • NSF H1 - n° 152428
- Product Details
- Brand : ENI
- Place of Origin : ITALY
- FOB Price : On Request
- Minimum Order Quantity : Not Given
- Supply Ability :
- Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail : Not Given
- Delivery Detail : Not Given